Lifestyle PR Consultant Antwerp
Within our Lifestyle department we are currently looking for a dynamic & passionate PR person to join our team in Antwerp.
Lifestyle PR Consultant :
- Elaborate 360° strategy and communication plans
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, key press, influencers and other stakeholders in Belgium and Luxembourg
- Roll out campaigns on a national level and follow-up carefully every step of the way
- Set-up product launches and brand activations for maximum visibility with the targeted audience
- Initiate and set-up partnerships to increase brand awareness
- Provide PR support at trade fairs and corporate events
- Manage budget and KPI’s
- Detailed follow-up of results and reporting
- You have a passion for Interior, Art and Tech
- you are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You have a good knowledge of the Belgian media landscape: print, online and social media
- You are a strategic profile and know how to roll-out 360° communication strategies
- You are a seasoned writer and a PR pro at heart
- You have an eye for detail and strong analytical skills for measurement and reporting
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft office, Photoshop is a plus
- pro-active, result-driven, hands-on and have a passion for Interior and Tech.
- You have a flexible work attitude, you are not afraid of tight deadlines or last-minute challenges.
- You are service-minded, well-organized and precise and can handle a demanding client-portfolio.
- you like to mix business with pleasure and attend industry events or set up productions after hours.
- Fulltime function in a Benelux agency with more than 20yrs of experience in the field of PR and communication
- An interesting position with lots of independence within a dynamic and passionate team
- Professional and personal growth
UPR Belgium, Godefriduskaai 20 b, 2000 Antwerp
Interested in this opportunity? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org